Training course for youth workers // Budapest, Hungary from 15th to 22nd November 2014!
This project will bring 22 people from diverse backgrounds, dealing with youngsters from marginalized groups, as migrants, refugees, Roma, street children, addicted youngsters and/or youngsters from disadvantaged neighbourhoods. The primary focus of the Training Course will beon Social Circus, the use of circus arts as tool to work with Young people. What circus arts can give, how it can be implemented within marginal groups, how it fosters social inclusion. The project is based on practical work, and includes fieldwork, in collaboration with Hungarian social circus projects.
22 participants (youth workers, animators, activists, trainers, volunteers, etc.) that work and/or act in the urban social sector using circus related arts from Spain, Italy, Greece, UK, Denmark, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary.We are looking for participants who:
- work with youngsters from marginalized groups
- would like to share and to explore realities and issues related to social exclusion
- have some experience in using any kind of arts that can be related with circus. (juggling, acrobatics, clowning, carnival/cabaret arts or other performative arts)
- are able to be a multiplier of the methods learnt during the training
- are able to participate on the whole duration of the training
- are able to communicate in English
Social Circus / Practical work with local youngsters / Non formal education / Simulations/ Discussions / Public action
Travel cost reimbursement - until the amount of the Erasmus + limit so maximum 275 euro for UK, Spain, Italy, Greece and Denmark, and 180 euro for Czech Republic and Slovenia.
Board and lodging, local travel: covered by the project
Emanuele Nargi UK / Stefano Baracca Italy / Márton Szabó Hungary
How to apply:
The project is funded by the Erasmus + program.